New VofV Podcast Episode – Building Communities for Resuscitating Water Conservation
Posted on December 22, 2021 08:33 AM by WGCIT
What can you do when laws and regulations don’t reflect the current water situation?
In the latest episode of Voices of the Valley, Groundwater Expert Elisa Blanco shares how communities and private businesses in Chile encouraged the government to invest in groundwater recharge and surface water storage. Her tips include steps on how to build groundwater communities, coordinate capital and human resources, trigger investment in technology and more.
Listen to Elisa’s podcast episode and subscribe to the Voices of the Valley podcast in several ways:
- Listen on Anchor.fm: https://anchor.fm/voicesofthevalley
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/5Tc1h17nJVsSELyVdRc982
- Apple Podcasts: https://bit.ly/VofVApple
- Google Podcasts: https://bit.ly/VofVGoogle
- RadioPublic: https://radiopublic.com/voices-of-the-valley-6V45pm
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=654171
The Voices of the Valley Podcast is hosted by Western Growers Center for Innovation & Technology. To learn more about the Voices of the Valley podcast or to be featured as a guest, contact Dennis Donohue at firstname.lastname@example.org.