New VofV Podcast Episode – Intersection of Ag and Tech: Emerging Trends in 2022
Posted on December 28, 2021 08:47 AM by WGCIT
In the latest episode of Voices of the Valley, agtech investor and strategist Seana Day provides a deep analysis into what we can expect to see from the agtech ecosystem in 2022. Tracking 1,500+ agtech companies, Seana reveals what she sees as the top trends for the future year – such as a fintech/agtech crossover, more mergers/acquisitions, expansion of asset utilization and more. Tune in to journey with Seana as she explores the opportunities and challenges for agtech in 2022 and beyond.
Listen to Seana’s podcast episode and subscribe to the Voices of the Valley podcast in several ways:
- Listen on Anchor.fm: https://anchor.fm/voicesofthevalley
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/5Tc1h17nJVsSELyVdRc982
- Apple Podcasts: https://bit.ly/VofVApple
- Google Podcasts: https://bit.ly/VofVGoogle
- RadioPublic: https://radiopublic.com/voices-of-the-valley-6V45pm
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=654171
The Voices of the Valley Podcast is hosted by Western Growers Center for Innovation & Technology. To learn more about the Voices of the Valley podcast or to be featured as a guest, contact Dennis Donohue at email@example.com.