Exciting Updates from our Innovators
Posted on January 14, 2019 14:02 PM by elyons
As we celebrate the three-year anniversary of the Western Growers Center for Innovation & Technology in Salinas, there have been receiving many exciting updates from our resident companies:
- Inteligistics has hired Josh Mitchell as Vice President to work out of the Salinas Valley for the Pittsburg-based company.
- Soft Robotics is producing a product launch via webinar on January 31, 2019.
Join the award winning Soft Robotics team on our live webinar on January 31 where we unveil the next generation of Soft Robotics grasping solutions. Soft Robotics technology has been proven to solve the most difficult robotic applications in high SKU environments such as logistics and supply chain and high speed packaging of variable items like food and cosmetics. We are taking this proven technology to new applications and unlocking new markets for robotic solutions with this revolutionary product launch. Register Here
- FarmWise launches autonomous weeding robot. San Francisco-based startup FarmWise has started production of its first generation of autonomous weeding robots after successful tests in 2018 and has already secured bookings for 2019. The company says the robot can help farmers reduce their reliance on chemical weedkillers. Watch Video Here
- TracMap releases Touchscreen Display on their technology; schedule a demo here.
- Trace Genomics was featured in Farm Journal’s AgPro last week - 23 And Me For Soil: AgTech Startup Profile For Pre-Season Planning. Read more here.
- The Center welcomes five new agtech companies to further the mission of the Western Growers members: