New VofV Podcast Episode – Navigating Climate Change: A Guide on How to Use Technology to Foster Climate-Resilient Agriculture
Posted on March 15, 2022 20:00 PM by WGCIT
Mariana Vasconcelos, an agtech prodigy who started her ag data company Agrosmart when she was 23 years old, provides a look into how the digital revolution is accelerating a cultural shift in agriculture globally in the newest episode of Voices of the Valley Podcast. As climate change leads to increased periods of drought and farmers have lower margins for error, she shares the steps needed for adopting more tech on the farm to create a more productive and sustainable agriculture.
She also speaks about how the development of agtech is a powerful solution to succession in farming – especially in a world where the industry is facing increasing regulations and is being asked to produce more food with less natural resources.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO MARIANA’S EPISODE. Also, listeners can subscribe to the Voices of the Valley podcast and hear all episodes in several ways:
- Listen on Anchor.fm: https://anchor.fm/voicesofthevalley
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/5Tc1h17nJVsSELyVdRc982
- Apple Podcasts: https://bit.ly/VofVApple
- Google Podcasts: https://bit.ly/VofVGoogle
- RadioPublic: https://radiopublic.com/voices-of-the-valley-6V45pm
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=654171
The Voices of the Valley Podcast is hosted by Western Growers Center for Innovation & Technology. To learn more about the Voices of the Valley podcast or to be featured as a guest, contact Dennis Donohue at email@example.com.