New VofV Podcast Episode – Lemons and Oranges and Limes, Oh My!
Posted on February 02, 2022 08:42 AM by WGCIT
How do you bridge the gap between government, consumers and farmers? All is revealed in the newest episode of the Voices of the Valley podcast.
Casey Creamer, a cotton expert who has now jumped to advocate on behalf of citrus growers as the President of California Citrus Mutual, shares the tactics he has implemented to bring stakeholders together to sort through the issues facing agriculture and create a path forward. This includes everything from revolutionizing citrus packing houses with technology and automation to bringing science to the forefront to educate on the importance of crop protection.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO CASEY’S EPISODE. Also, listeners can subscribe to the Voices of the Valley podcast and hear all episodes in several ways:
- Listen on Anchor.fm: https://anchor.fm/voicesofthevalley
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/5Tc1h17nJVsSELyVdRc982
- Apple Podcasts: https://bit.ly/VofVApple
- Google Podcasts: https://bit.ly/VofVGoogle
- RadioPublic: https://radiopublic.com/voices-of-the-valley-6V45pm
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=654171
To learn more about Casey Creamer, visit the California Citrus Mutual website here.
The Voices of the Valley Podcast is hosted by Western Growers Center for Innovation & Technology. To learn more about the Voices of the Valley podcast or to be featured as a guest, contact Dennis Donohue at email@example.com.