New VofV Podcast Episode – How to Establish Trust When it Comes to Food Safety
Posted on February 08, 2022 12:40 PM by WGCIT
The latest episode of Voices of the Valley is all about how to establish trust – and move away from a regulatory “gotcha” mentality! Bonnie Fernandez-Fenaroli, Executive Director of the Center for Produce Safety, shares the steps needed to 1) build a safe space to speak about food safety experiences; 2) be a resource for the industry when it comes to sensitive topics; and 3) battle the biggest issues in food safety using science and tech.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO BONNIE’S EPISODE. Also, listeners can subscribe to the Voices of the Valley podcast and hear all episodes in several ways:
- Listen on Anchor.fm: https://anchor.fm/voicesofthevalley
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/5Tc1h17nJVsSELyVdRc982
- Apple Podcasts: https://bit.ly/VofVApple
- Google Podcasts: https://bit.ly/VofVGoogle
- RadioPublic: https://radiopublic.com/voices-of-the-valley-6V45pm
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=654171
To learn more about Bonnie or how science is fueling change in food safety, visit the Center for Produce Safety website here.
The Voices of the Valley Podcast is hosted by Western Growers Center for Innovation & Technology. To learn more about the Voices of the Valley podcast or to be featured as a guest, contact Dennis Donohue at email@example.com.