New VofV Podcast Episode – To Advance Food Safety, Get Out of the Box
Posted on March 01, 2022 13:04 PM by WGCIT
Barbara Cassens has been a warrior in the fight to protect the health of the American people for the past forty years. In this episode, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration veteran shares several “out of the box” methods for advancing food safety, preventing outbreaks/contaminations and minimizing the exposure of risk to consumers. This includes ways to effectively use innovation and technology…because you can’t test your way toward a food safety solution!
Barbara currently serves as the Director of Office Partnerships at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s Office of Regulatory Affairs. CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO BARBARA’S EPISODE. Also, listeners can subscribe to the Voices of the Valley podcast and hear all episodes in several ways:
- Listen on Anchor.fm: https://anchor.fm/voicesofthevalley
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/5Tc1h17nJVsSELyVdRc982
- Apple Podcasts: https://bit.ly/VofVApple
- Google Podcasts: https://bit.ly/VofVGoogle
- RadioPublic: https://radiopublic.com/voices-of-the-valley-6V45pm
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=654171
The Voices of the Valley Podcast is hosted by Western Growers Center for Innovation & Technology. To learn more about the Voices of the Valley podcast or to be featured as a guest, contact Dennis Donohue at email@example.com.